Welcome to Rudas Baths Budapest, one of the most renowned thermal baths in Hungary. If you’re planning a trip to Budapest and are interested in exploring the city’s rich thermal spa culture, then Rudas Baths is a must-visit destination. In this guide, we will provide you with everything you need to know about Rudas Baths prices, helping you get the best experience while staying within your budget.
General Admission Prices
Before we dive into the specifics, let’s go over the general admission prices for Rudas Baths:
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday): HUF 5,600 per person
- Weekends (Saturday and Sunday): HUF 5,900 per person
Please note that these prices are subject to change, so it’s always a good idea to check the official Rudas Baths website for the most up-to-date information.
Rudas Baths offers special discounts for various groups of people. Here are some examples:
If you’re a student, make sure to bring your student ID card. You can enjoy a discounted price of HUF 4,200 during weekdays and HUF 4,500 on weekends.
If you’re over 65 years old, you are eligible for a discounted ticket. The price for seniors is HUF 4,400 during weekdays and HUF 4,700 on weekends.
Weekday Morning Bathing
If you visit Rudas Baths in the morning on weekdays, between 6:00 AM and 8:00 AM, you can take advantage of a reduced price of HUF 4,400 per person.
While general admission grants you access to the thermal baths, there are additional services available at Rudas Baths for an extra fee. These services include:
- Private Cabin: HUF 3,000 per person
- Towel Rental: HUF 1,500 per towel
- Bathrobe Rental: HUF 3,000 per bathrobe
- Swimsuit Rental: HUF 2,000 per swimsuit
- Massage: Prices vary depending on the type of massage; reservations are highly recommended
Keep in mind that these additional services are optional, and you can choose to bring your own towels and swimsuits to save on rental costs.
Tips for an Amazing Experience
To make the most of your visit to Rudas Baths, consider the following tips:
- Arrive early to avoid crowds and secure a good spot.
- Bring your own flip-flops to protect your feet in the wet areas.
- Don’t forget your bathing suit, towel, and any other essentials you may need.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water during your time at the baths.
- Take the time to explore the different pools and sauna rooms available at Rudas Baths.
- Consider booking a massage in advance for a truly relaxing experience.
Rudas Baths Budapest is a unique and rejuvenating experience that should not be missed during your visit to Hungary’s capital city. By understanding the prices and available services, you can plan your visit accordingly and make the most of this incredible thermal spa. Remember to check the official website for the most accurate and up-to-date information before your visit. Enjoy your time at Rudas Baths!
Table of Contents